Saturday, June 18, 2005

very few people know any

20 things people don’t know about me:
1. Virginia Woolf is my favorite author
2. I wanted to be a high energy astrophysicist
3. I am crazy about sixties: music, I love the Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, the movies, the clothes, the hair
4. I enjoy my own company
5. I have never been in love
6. I can’t stand having someone call me over the phone everyday to ask me “how are you doing” and chat.
7. I hate petty talk
8. I can sit for the rest of my life in front of TV
9. I can’t stand most of my friends.
10. The best presents I got where always what I bought myself and they were always books.
11. I have never had a fight or an argument with anyone in my life.
12. I hate intolerance, I hate when people make comments about religion, color or class.
13. I wanted to live in the English country side, or in the Hebrides
14. I pray since I was 10.
15. I used to call ALL of my classmates during summer vacation to ask them how they were doing, and none of them called back.
16. I can’t enjoy anything anymore.
17. I can’t find any career that I want to pursue.
18. I used to know all world capitals when I was 10
19. I started writing a book about the kings and queens of England when I was 16; I made a full genealogy tree for them.
20. I want to be 12 again


i know i should stop moaning about the past...

No comments: